To be an authorized affiliate of LimeResumes.com, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this agreement. Please read this agreement carefully before registering and using LimeResumes.com service as an affiliate. By signing up for the LimeResumes.com affiliate program, you indicate your acceptance of this agreement and its terms and conditions.
Resume templates, resume editing & instant digital downloads: 40%
Online resumes: 20%
Other Services: 0%
- We monitor all referral activity, so please don’t try to game the system.
- Do not spam. Ever. Instead, create great content to attract targeted referrals, then show them some amazing products they won’t be able to resist.
- You must have an active website, blog, Twitter or Facebook account on which you will be placing your link.
- All sales are tracked using visitor cookies. While this is the best method available, it is not perfect. We can only guarantee that sales will be tracked if the user’s cookies are not cleared.
- Unethical use or abuse of our affiliate program, or a violation of these terms may result in the termination of your account.
- Your affiliate ID may NOT be used for your own purchases. Doing so will result in a reversal of commission and possible termination of your account.
- If a purchase is made using a coupon code, your affiliate commission will be reduced by the value of the coupon code used.
- We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time.
- Commission is not paid on referred sales for custom services and LimeResumes.com gift cards.
- The first affiliate to refer a visitor gets credit for the sale. Multiple affiliates will not be paid for the same sale.
- If we suspect that an order you referred is fraudulent we’ll hold on to the commission payment on that part until we find out more information.
- In the event of a chargeback or refund the commission for this payment will be removed from your account or if you haven’t earned enough funds to pay back the chargeback or refund commission you will be contacted to return any funds earned on that transaction to us.
- Payments are sent out during the last day of each month via PayPal. For example, everything that you have earned in January will be paid the last day of February.
- Only one person may use an account, and each person may only create one account for themselves. Creating multiple accounts is not allowed.
- Accounts that are found to be referring customers using misleading or falsified information will be terminated. Lying to a potential customer in order to persuade them to purchase our product is strictly forbidden.
- You must have an active PayPal account in order to receive payment.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account and for forfeiture of any outstanding affiliate commission payments earned during the violation. You agree to use the Affiliate Program at your own risk.
Note: We remove unactivated accounts from our database in 90 days of the date when application was approved. We’ll also remove accounts that have been inactive for over 90 days. By inactive accounts we mean that we don’t see any clicks coming in with your affiliate ID.
All affiliates are signed up to receive affiliate newsletter, you can unsubscribe from this newsletter any time.
Identifying yourself as a LimeResumes.com affiliate
You may not issue any press release with respect to this Agreement or your participation in the Program; such action may result in your termination from the Program. In addition, you may not in any manner misrepresent or embellish the relationship between us and you, say you develop our products, say you are part of LimeResumes.com or express or imply any relationship or affiliation between us and you or any other person or entity except as expressly permitted by this Agreement (including by expressing or implying that we support, sponsor, endorse, or contribute money to any charity or other cause).
Customers who buy products through this Program will be deemed to be our customers. Accordingly, all of our rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders, customer service, and product sales will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. For example, we will determine the prices to be charged for products sold under this Program in accordance with our own pricing policies. Product prices and availability may vary from time to time.
Compliance with laws
As a condition of your participation in the Affiliate Program, you agree that while you are a Program participant you will comply with all laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, orders, licenses, permits, judgements, decisions or other requirements of any governmental authority that has jurisdiction over you, whether those laws, etc. are now in effect or later come into effect during the time you are a Program participant. Without limiting the foregoing obligation, you agree that as a condition of your participation in the Program you will comply with all applicable laws (federal, state or otherwise) that govern email marketing, disclosures, endorsements, and paid reviews, including without limitation, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, .com Disclosures, and all other anti-spam laws.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program or any products sold through the Program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, non-infringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the LimeResumes.com will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
Limitations of liability
We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total referral fees paid or payable to you under this Agreement.
Last updated: May 14, 2016